Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rock On Baby!

So, I'm single and don't have kids of my own yet, but I have always been the maternal type and look forward with great anticipation to the day when I will have my own sweet babes.  Yesterday, the Etsy treasury that I made was inspired by a wonderful black and red Russian rocking horse I found.  Below, you will find a few of my faves from my latest collection entitled "Rock On Baby!"  Enjoy!


Vintage Russian Rocking Horse from CathodeBlue.


Great advice for a new momma found at KeepCalmShop.


A simple and adorable paper zoo animal mobile from Kidivist.


It doesn't get much cuter than this little beauty in a lace romper from Chicabootique.


And a sweet and soft baby blanket available at mollyannemake.


If you need a gift for a sweet new momma or a mom-to-be that you know, head on over to this treasury, "Rock On Baby."  You'll find some wonderful gift items!

Have a great weekend!  I'm off to visit my sister and her new husband at their new house. :-)

Blessings, Callie


No comments:

Post a Comment