Monday, July 4, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Well, here goes.  My first post!

If you have found this blog and you are reading this right now, this excites me very much! This means you have found my site at it's very birth.  This blog is meant to be an extension of my online vintage home decor shop, Dovetail Vintage (www.dovetailvintage.etsy.com), where you can get sneak peaks at upcoming vintage items and shop sales.  However, I also hope it to eventually be a place to share my design musings, daily happenings, and an occasional recipe or two.  And as in every birthing process, it is just that, a process, with painful contractions, lows and highs, tears and triumphs.  Undoubtedly, it will be me feeling most of this process as I get set up and ready to raise this blog to full health, but if you also feel some of the push from time to time, I hope you will stay with me and ride it through.

I look forward to connecting with you and hope you will comment from time to time.  Thanks so much for stopping in, and again, Welcome!  Happy 4th!

Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment