Saturday, July 23, 2011

Moving Sale!

It's official!  I am moving to Coeur d'Alene, ID!  I'll be leaving my job of three years, managing my parents' largest art gallery, to nanny three adorable little boys, and I am SO excited.  A new place, new friends, new terrain, new routine, new job, everything new! I love change (most of the time), and the hope and energy that it so often incites in me.  I've been planning, praying, and researching my new home for months now, and now that I'm really moving, it doesn't seem totally real quite yet, but I am filled with much joy and anticipation.  I also have a lot of work to do to get ready, but I've decided to enjoy all of that too!

So, in light of this very exciting change, NOW UNTIL AUG. 5, EVERYTHING IN THE SHOP IS  25% OFF! So, stop by, invite your friends, and enjoy some summer shopping at Dovetail Vintage. Happy Saturday!

And for your viewing enjoyment, a few pictures from one of our trips to Coeur d'Alene in May:

 Downtown Sherman Ave. is beautiful with wonderful shops and very yummy restaurants.

 Hands down, the BEST small toy store I have ever been in!  Owned by a broadway actor and named after a pickled fig recipe, Figpickels Toy Emporium.

And, because he and his little mouse friend (look at the right antler) are so stinken cute, I bring you one of the resident moose sculptures on Sherman Ave. I just love him!


Happy Saturday!
~Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment