Sunday, July 24, 2011

Enjoy A Calm, Quiet Moment

It's Sunday and I have been doing work most of the day, not usually what I let myself do today.  So, now, before the day is done, I am off to have my own calm, quiet moment.  I will leave you with a few items from the treasury I curated today, "A Calm, Quiet Moment"  as a jumping off point for you too to have your own moment of stillness, a rarity for many of us in the midst of our busy days. I invite you to be still with me . . .

Find this lovely scarf here.


Find these elegant dishes here.


Find this warm and inviting light strand here.


Find these classic white pumpkins here.


Find this gorgeous hairpiece here.


Have a wonderful Sunday evening!
~Callie

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Happy to be included in these wonderful selections! Thanks so much. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! Thanks for giving a space in your lovely blog! Hope your day is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it all, and your blog so calming. all the best with your move.
    have a wonderful day
    hanlie

    ReplyDelete