Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Thrift Store Scores!

While my day job (I nanny three little, but very active, boys) doesn't allow me much time for thrift store/antique store hunting for my shop, the weekend, does.  Every Saturday morning, I head to the post office and go hunting afterwards.  While, I mostly buy for my shop, I always seem to come home with a few neat things for my own little nest too.  

Here are the fun things I uncovered last weekend . . . 

 { the collection }

 { little silver toothpick holder - I love him! }

 { china blossom bowl - perfect holder for my new business cards.  Yah! }

 { ribbed, thick glass dish - great to hold all sorts of things. }

 { rectangular baskets - I used to think baskets were outdated, but not since having my own home!  They are great for organizing everything from pens, notepads, and office supplies, to electronics, receipts, and books. I use them all over the house now. }

{ A beautiful cut glass wine glass.  I love to collect fancy glass wine glasses and mix them all together. }


In the background of the first picture, you can see that I also got a rectangular wood box, a sweet white china saucer, and a small glass compote.  (See the box and the compote soon in my office nook makeover.)  

Want to know the best part to all of these scores?  I picked them all up for under $5.  

Love it!

Have a great rest of your Saturday!  
~Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment