Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm Coming, I'm Coming!

Oh my word!  Not even funny!  I have been sick for 3 weeks with everything from a bad cold, sore throat, a nasty cough, throwing up, and now a blasted acute ear infection that is taking it's very sweet time to get out of town.  I have been itching to be blogging but have just been too down to do it.

However, I am quickly checking in to let you know that in the few strong moments that I have had during this time of sickness, I have been doing a few house projects that I will share very soon (hopefully).  Also, while my mom and sister were in town last weekend, I made a major score at a sidewalk vintage sale.  Oooeeee, am I excited to show you!

Stay tuned - I'm making a comeback!  Happy Sunday!

Here are a few fun new items I just listed in the shop.  Stop on over and take a look!


 Love this adorable little vintage mouse receipt spike!

 A wonderful medium-sized glass bell cloche.

 Rusty metal basket.

And japanese paper fans.  Sold separately.

All available for purchase at:
www.dovetailvintage.etsy.com

~Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment