Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Kind of Style

As part of an Etsy team, I am required to create 8 treasuries a month, and though, often, I am scrambling to meet the quota before the end of the month, I really do enjoy making them. To make it more interesting, I try to create treasuries with all sorts of themes, yet, sometimes one will speak right to my own personal style, and I fall in love with the items and the atmosphere they create.  Today's treasury was one such grouping.

Enjoy some of these wonderful items I pulled from today's treasury: 


This darling little bird is one of my new found personal favorites from amber alexander.

I just adore this simple, yet wonderful twig wall art, and I have used it in a couple previous treasuries. This beauty can be purchased at TheBentTreeGallery.

One of many lovely photos found at lisarussophotography.

I have adored this moth necklace for some time, found at BeautySpot.

I just dig felted acorns.  Buy these at GreenBaboonDesigns.

Beautifully photographed and displayed, a simple bucket can make a home so lovely. NellieFellow

Sweet little birds from a lovely shop - ethanollie.


Thank you to all of these lovely artists and collectors for carrying such wonderful items.  
Happy Tuesday!

~Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment